We are pleased to invite applications for the APHN Rosalie Shaw Travelling Scholarship. This scholarship was created in honour of our former Executive Director, Dr Rosalie Shaw, to enable APHN members from resource-limited countries to attend the Asia Pacific Hospice Conference. The successful applicant will receive support up to USD1,500.00 to fund conference registration, travel and accommodation.
- Must be a current individual member of APHN
- Nomination supported by 2 other APHN members
- Display leadership qualities and works in a palliative care service
- Submit a report on the benefits of attendance within 3 months after attending the APHC
JOIN US IN BANGKOK FOR THE 10TH APHC!
- Online registration will be ready by end March 2013.
- Closing date for abstract submission is 26 April 2013.
- Closing date for early bird registration is 10 July 2013.
Mailing address: Department of Palliative Medicine, National Cancer Centre, 11 Hospital Drive, Singapore 169610 | Office +65-62355166 | Fax +65-67250905 | email@example.com | www.aphn.org
Please contact APHN Secretariat if you need further information.